In light of the Government’s latest announcement regarding the latest measures to try and combat COVID-19, we thought it best that we’d try and put some perspective to our current position.

As things stand at the moment we’re awaiting clarity and information from our governing body, the EIHA, going forward.  However, our plans remain undeterred, and we will continue with our efforts towards a January 1st start date.  If things change we will re-assess our plans and business model accordingly.  We will endeavour to try our best to keep our fans updated at every opportunity.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Carl & Graham

Blackburn Hawks